Prayer Requests for Wednesday - 01/29/20
Please pray for:
* Linda & Carl Cockrum. Linda has been in the hospital from Sunday night until today. She is having lots of problems with mouth pain. She can't eat or drink.
* Sally Roller hurt her foot. She doesn't know if it is broken or not.
* Tom Roller has a blood clot.
* Bill Stacy. Bill is having lots of problems with balance. He is unable to come to church because of this. Bill is a true prayer warrior and encourager. And a blessing to our Grace family.)
From Don West:
* Melissa & the kids
* Don is having a procedure on Friday. Please ask the Lord to give him peace & comfort.
From Bailey Robinson:
I couldn't hear much, but sounds like somebody in her life (friend/family) perhaps had a miscarriage?
From Kathi Foster:
Praise because God is really answering prayers & she has been able to witness to several people & lead one of them to the Lord this week. Beth is the gal who accepted Christ as her savior. Please pray that she will come to church.
From Mike Schorr:
Please pray for Joe & Amy Hendrigsman. God is doing a lot down there. Please pray that they would get the rest they need. Pete said we will be taking a trip down early October- maybe around October 6/8 til the 13/14 in the Fall. It will be a trip to help work on the buildings, etc. Pray that God raises people to pastor the other churches that are starting.
From Jane Clements:
* Laura & Schon Ojeda. Laura has been sick for a long time with the respiratory stuff going around.
* Linda Martin's mom, Jean.
From Kevin Foster:
Pray for Heather. She now has the stuff that's going around.
From Jesse James:
His aunt on his mom's side passed away today.
From Mindy Ward:
Couldn't hear much - but please continue to pray for her friend with heart problems.
From Liz Schorr:
Couldn't hear much, but it sounds like she is seeking God on a deeper level.
From Dan Ingram:
John, his friend, has just been diagnosed with cancer.