Prayer Requests from Wednesday, 06/06/18
Men's Prayer Meeting is tomorrow night at 7PM.
Saturday we go down to The City Union Mission & Door to Door in the morning.
Please pray for the High School Camp.
Please pray that the Fireworks Tent project will be profitable.
From Sally Roller:
* Bri - Sally is very concerned about her.
* Levi, their 1 yr old grandson who has sleep apnea, will have his tonsils & adenoids removed. They are hoping that will help by removing some of the obstruction.
From Kevin Foster:
Please pray for Kathi's mom, Helen. She has been in a very agitated state. She even escaped the facility and tried to get into a car. Please pray for her comfort & peace, as well as Kathi's.
From Peggy Nelson:
Her sister, Lola, has cancer in her brain, lungs & lymph nodes. She is not saved but has asked that Pete visit her. Pete asks that we all pray for that visit.
From Sharon Doane:
Please pray for Elmer.
From Don West:
* Please pray for Janice Hile. Her cancer has spread. ( When I asked about it after Bible Study he didn't really have many specifics.)
* His friend, Jeremy Erwin.
* Stan McConaghey's grandson, Shane Nelson, is in the Army and leaving for South Korea.
From Sandy Maday:
Her 3rd brother, Dave, has cancer now. He had some surgery this week. He seems to feel good about it all. He & his wife are living in a camper for now. I believe she said they are waiting for the purchase of their house to be settled.
From Julie Clouser:
Please continue to pray for Adalle, their 12 year old granddaughter. She had a phone interview with the clinic in St. Louis today. Please pray that she is accepted - that sounds like the place where they can help her. She said she does want to get better.
From Linda Martin:
Her brother, sister-in-law & mom will be coming to church with her on Sunday.
From Liz Schorr:
Praise for RU & the group. Please pray for Sky as she recovers from her surgery.
From Phillisha Francis:
* Her sister-in-law is expecting twins and something is wrong with one of the babies.
* Phillisha was in the hospital over the weekend. There is a concern that she may be starting to deliver early. The baby is not due until September.
From Bill Stacy:
Please pray for Roger Slead. He has had several serious heart issues over the years. He is in St. Luke's on the Plaza. He is sounding down and out - like he has given up. He will possibly be going to John Knox soon.
From Shannon Welch:
Please pray for Mike & Angie. They have been married 3 years and are having problems. Mike is ready to give up. He is saved.