Prayer Requests from Wednesday - 09/04/19
From Shannon & Loretta Welch:
Brian, Shannon's younger brother, has been diagnosed with Multiple Myloma. This is cancer dealing with bones & blood. It is in his spine, pelvis, hip etc. He has so many lesions that they quit counting. He is having an MRI tonight at 8:30 on his right hip - there is a large lesion there. He is 45 years old & in the construction business. Please keep Brian & the family in your prayers.
From Heather Boney:
She has a broken tooth & is having it pulled tomorrow. Please pray for the procedure & her anxiety level.
From Tom Abbey:
Sun is having some heart issues. She will have an MRI tomorrow morning.
From Jim Erickson:
* Yesterday his uncle Don went into Hospice Care. He has Esophageal Cancer & it's spread now to his liver and lymph nodes. He is saved & ready to go. Please pray for the family.
* Please pray for the Men's Camp Out this weekend. Please pray that God will meet with them Friday night.
From Dan Ingram:
His friends mom is 90 years old & had a stroke. Dan had additional requests but I couldn't hear the details.
From Liz Schoor:
Pray for the Mission Di Grassia Banquet. They want it to be what God wants.
From Laura Ojeda:
Various family situations
From Linda Martin:
* Her granddaughter, Kaylee, is studying in Italy for a semester. She is miserable and having a very hard time. She will come home in December.
* Amy, Gary's daughter, has a 50/50 chance of having Crohns Disease which is what Gary died from.
From Jane Clements:
* Pray for Jesse Jammes. He has a lot to deal with in regards to his dad's death settling his dad's affairs.
* Please pray for Graham, their grandson. He has Autism.
From Muriel Wood:
Please pray that Jerry's back surgery is a success & gives him relief.
From Shelly Becker:
From Brian Miller:
I couldn't hear but the Lord did.