Prayer Requests from Wednesday - 09/11/19
* Pete & Kathy are on vacation. Pray for their safety, rest & relaxation.
* Jerry Wood's surgery was today. They repaired a previous neck surgery. It was more complicated than they expected but he is doing well.
* Brad's Aunt Lola - his mom's sister - passed away earlier this week. She was saved. Her immediate family is not. Her service is tomorrow morning and won't be much of a service but they are letting Brad pray & read the obituary.
From Mike Schorr:
Melissa Hunt has been diagnosed with breast cancer & has had a double mastectomy. She is saved.
From Jane Clements:
* They are looking at a car to possibly buy on Friday. They need wisdom on what to do.
* Deann Dahmer is having surgery Friday morning. She has a torn meniscus.
From Tom Abbey:
Sun's appointment went well. There is no problem with her heart - it was a misdiagnosis. Thank the Lord!
From Don West:
* Pray for their granddaughter, Savannah. Her car was stolen a few days ago.
* Don's step mom died. Pray for Don's brother & his wife.
From Kathi Foster:
* Thank God!! He gave a great answer to a big prayer concern they have had for quite a while.
* Her friend, Mona, is saved. Mona's sister just passed away. And her husband is having health problems.
From Mindy Ward:
Her friend, Kerrie Burns, is 40 years old and saved. She has 2 young kids and was just diagnosed with breast cancer.
From Heather Boney:
Thank you for praying for her and her dentist appointment last week. It ends up being a lot more than they expected. There will be more anxiety provoking appointments to get the problem taken care of.
From Marla Sanders:
They think their neighbor had a stroke. Chris & Marla have been trying to witness to him. Please pray that he will be open.