Prayer Requests from Wednesday - 09/25/19
* Thank you to everybody for praying for them while they on their trip. It was a very refreshing time. It's such a blessing to have men trained in the Word who can step in when Pete is gone.
* Please be in prayer for the trip to Oaxaca on 10/17.
* Please pray for John O'Malley. He had open heart surgery today and will be out of commission for 8 weeks. He will be unable to be here for our Fall Bible Conference. Please pray for wisdom for Pete, Brad & the Leadership Team to know what they should do...Redirect the funds elsewhere & not have a Fall Conference?, If we are to have one, who to speak?, or should we instead give a love offering to John? He is totally supported by what comes in for his speaking engagements and will have no income while he is off.
* Please pray for the churches in China. They are still allowed, but are now required by the government to sign a document stating that they will not proselytize (meaning not preach the gospel). They are posting guards outside the churches who are refusing to sign to keep people from going in.
* We have 2 new mission letters on the board. One from the Holmes Family & one from Mike Van Horn & his prison ministry.
From Tom Roller:
* They just received bad health news for Jesse, his son.
* His sister who is going through chemo now has pneumonia.
Praise because God is continuing to show him how to quit smoking. He has now given up Diet Coke because it was always associated with having a smoke.
From Brandy Roof:
Praise! Her nephew who was premature was able to come home today.
From Mindy Ward:
* Her friend who has breast cancer.
* Linda who has an inoperable brain tumor. I think she said she is not saved.
From Kathi Foster:
Kevin's Uncle Mike does not have Lymphoma but has Prostate Cancer. It has spread and he has been given about a year to live.
* Please pray for their daughter, Shannon. She does not believe in God.
From Shelley Becker:
Jay is having some health issue. I couldn't hear the details. Please pray for Jay - he has helped a lot of people.
From Holly Seabolt:
* She needs wisdom in parenting.
* Please pray for Greg. He has a very demanding & difficult boss and work situation;
From Dan Ingram:
Please pray for Jamie. She also has a very difficult work situation, including a grumpy boss.
From Chris Sanders:
His mom's cousin committed suicide.
From Liz Amhole: ( I can't remember the right way to spell that!)
Please pray for our country. President Trump held a special session on Monday regarding religious persecution around the world. This has not been on any of the news media. One situation in particular is a Pastor So in China. He has been in prison for 2 1/2 years with no visitors or a Bible. China is unwilling to work with us in this situation.