Prayer Requests from Wednesday - 11/20/19
* Nina Carnoli has asked for prayer for her cousin, Billy Thorne. He was life flighted to the hospital.
* Peggy Nelson couldn't have her kidney stone surgery as planned. She was not only prepped, but was put to sleep when blood pressure problems prevented them from doing the surgery.
* This next Sunday is the last Sunday for Operation Christmas Child boxes.
* There will be no services this next Sunday evening. We will decorate the church for Christmas on Sunday afternoon after church.
* There will be no church on this next Wednesday since Thanksgiving is the next day.
* We gave John O'Malley the money we would have paid him for speaking at our Fall Bible Conference as a love offering. He sends his many thanks. Please keep him in your prayers for a quick recovery. He is still in pain.
* Our Fall Bible Conference has been canceled.
* Doug Carragher will be speaking to us on Sunday morning.
From Bailey Robinson:
Her dad's Social Security Hearing is tomorrow (Thurs 11/20) at 11 AM.
From Dan Ingram:
Kevin Foster's mom, Jan, has started chemo again. It made her pretty sick & she had to go back to the hospital.
His mother-in-law is having a heart procedure.
From Tom Abbey:
His cousin, April Thompkins, is the primary caretaker for her mom who has dementia. Please pray for April & her mom.
Her friend of many years, Jamie Copeland's funeral is Saturday. She was saved, as is her husband, David who is a retired pastor.
From Don West:
Praise: Savannah graduated from High School early.
From Marla Sanders:
Gabriel, their oldest boy, has a concussion.