Prayer Requests from Wednesday - 12/04/19
* Please be in prayer for Bri Jacobson & her family. They are Sally & Tom Roller's daughter & granddaughters.
* Pray for Scott & Ann Asperheim. Scott's dad has cancer in hospice care. He is in his last few days and is saved.
* Men's Prayer Meeting will be at Brad's house tomorrow night due to the Ladies' Tea @ church.
From Linda Martin:
Pray for her friend, Donna. She is in ICU at Centerpoint. She is in a diabetic coma - her blood sugar was 800.
From Nancy Scott:
Her friend & traveling partner, Jean, is unexpectedly having a biopsy on her lung.
From Deann Dahmer:
Barry is having surgery on his shoulder on Friday.
From Jane Clements:
Dwayne Jenkins has something wrong with his heart valve.
From Rose Collings:
* Julie Clouser will be having some surgery on her eye tomorrow.
* Please pray for our family. Terry is not doing well. Please pray for Hannah too!
* Please be in prayer for the Ladies' Tea tomorrow night.