Wednesday Prayer Requests - 06/05/19
* John & Romans Scriptures have arrived. We will meet for Scripture assembly tomorrow morning.
* Men's Prayer Meeting tomorrow night.
* Please be in prayer for Vacation Bible School & High School Camp.
From Sally Roller:
* I couldn't hear the 1st part of her request - but the Lord did.
* Jesse, Tom's son, is progressing. He will be meeting with a neurologist.
* Please pray for the Uteck Family. Their son is a friend of Bri's and he was killed last night. I couldn't hear the details.
From Linda Anderson:
Travis came through the surgery. The mass did not invade the liver & they are waiting for the results on the kidneys.
From Jan Brown:
She needs a good babysitter for her mom on Wednesday Nights.
From Kelsey Ohrem:
Please pray for comfort for her grandma.
From Kevin Foster:
* Pray for Kevin & Amy Hourine & the family. His Mom has found out that she has lymphoma and will be finding out more the course of action she'll need to take by early next week.
* Pauline at work is having some issues. Pray for her well-being and her mental health.
From Chris Sanders:
* His cousin is out of ICU.
* Chris had a job interview today & has another one tomorrow.
From Larry Clements:
Jason Madden, the truck driver who brought the Scriptures is having trouble with the truck. He had to go 45 MPH on the way down & will have to do the same on the way back.
From Billie McNeil:
She just learned that an old friend's son was killed in a car accident.
From Nancy Scott:
Please pray for all of the people along the rivers & flooding areas.